Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You

I have to say thank you to my inner guide. I have come so far, and am so grateful for all the help and love bestowed upon me.
   
I am currently living with family and we are not of like mind. I also have a special needs child that is very hard to take most days. This morning she got up, and was crying. The person downstairs could hear her. He made a huff, said "Jesus Christ !", and left. Well, I know it is hard for all of us. I was very disappointed to realize that she was, or could very well be, a problem for the rest of her life. Either way, I had to accept it and learn to care for her with love. Acceptance is not easy to understand. It is the decision to deal with the issue as it is, not keep looking for it to change. Now this is hard to think of because many of us need change to make life bearable. Change will come. Life is forever changing. You have to accept what is to allow the new to move in. The acceptance is the lack of resistance. When you resist, the stress of the problem fills the energetic place of what is trying to come in and replace the problem issue.
 
Now, what I understood today was that your resistance is a form of that energy too. The resistance is a feeling of need for change. It forces you to look in to your inner energy for help. I can not control that I live here or that my child is hard to live with, but I can control my reactions. That is power in a huge way! I have been dealing with the resistance of us living here since we moved in. I have gone through phases of pain over it and today, I thought about it, and realized that it was my inner energy that was creating the pain to propel me into a new location. I felt undying gratitude! You see we are energy and that energy repels and attracts. So, what ruffles my energy system will send me away. Likewise, what makes me calm is what the energy gives me more of, it attracts. I walk every day, two to three times, to a house I want to live in. I always take the time to pray there and know that somehow my energy is working on me getting there. We need a home so badly. It is the worst thing in the world to live in a home were you are not welcome. You never really feel safe and you never really feel like you can be.
 
Having a place to be the essential you is so important to being the best Being you can be. I know that it is all being worked out and that maybe I needed to live through this to appreciate, teach and love what I will have when it is all over. I sureonow I have a true sense of understanding that I never had, a sense of peace, and love for those that are unconsciously fallowing the energy of life. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment