Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Blog is Born

My name is Michelle, and I am a single mother of three beautiful girls. My life is full of ups and downs just like everyone’s life. I have spent the majority of my life teaching myself about psychology. Even as a child I saw how unhappy others were, but I wanted so bad to help and understand the real reason.

People would say they were upset because of something physical, but even as a kid I could see that the physical meant something deeper. This caused even more trouble as I grew up because I would tell people what they really meant. They didn't like that because they wanted it to be other people’s fault, of course so did I, when it was my turn. I did not understand what I was doing wrong. As time went by I started to read more about spirituality and Eastern philosophies. I started to see that what was really missing in everyone’s life was a sense of wholeness. Eastern philosophies teach that we are one mind, body, and spirit. Along with this I was learning about energy and realized that I was reading others energy patterns.

I have spent the last three years developing my skill, and I call it that because I can teach anyone to read the energy patterns in their lives. This is the majority of why people live in unhappiness, they just don't know how to honor this side of themselves and follow the information. This information comes to us every moment of the day and most of us ignore it or attribute it to something else, and if we follow it we ruin the outcome because we misuse it.

The energy by which we are designed is unbiased and has its own rules, higher rules, the real rules that run the universe. This is why we make a mess of what we receive from the information. We just were not taught the rules or how to use them. I will admit that it takes time, effort, and attention to develop your skills of knowing this and using them. Yet I can testify that it is the best thing you will ever do and will be only thing that brings lasting change to your life.

Each day I will write something in hopes to inspire you, maybe I can help you get unstuck, or help a new truth dawn on your consciousness. It is easier than ever to make change in your life. All you have to do is practice and dedicate effort. Notice I did not say time, I am a single mom, time is not an option. When I was learning for myself, I read time, meditation, and it put me off. I was exhausted and depressed, and just wanted help, so I found ways to bring this idea into my life with what I had. Sleep and depression, yes even that. It really takes effort and the time comes later. The very energy you seek to learn about wants you to know it, so it will very much create time in your life. It will create time when you show it that you want it in your life, and you show it by making it part of your life.

Blessings to you all on our journey together, my hope is to inspire you, and be the catalyst to making a better world one person at a time. If you will follow me, I will change your life and those around you for the better. I am looking forward to what you all have to say, and know that you will teach me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment