Monday, July 4, 2011

Sparse Living

I am moving, but I will not be able to afford to move my belongings. Part of me is looking forward to the idea of sparse living. Yeah it will be really sparse, but I will be free. The thoughts of living under my own energy is such a thrill and brings me so much happiness! I am sure I will be able to manifest the bare necessities that I need to get by. There are really great people in the world, and I know I am doing what is right. This will be the energy that brings the best in the end.
     
Some say why not stay if you can't afford to move. I say the energy that I live under is too toxic for the world and that it need to be released. I am the only one that can do the job of letting go and moving on. So, I am happy to do so. When you have to leave things behind, know they are not you. There is power in letting go of the world that others feel is something to cling to.
     
I have a vision board and I was looking at it the past few nights, what I noticed was that not much of the things on it were things that I have. I started to think that this was a perfect time in life to allow my inner energy to remake me, in its own image. The prospects are daunting on one hand, but on another this is what I have always wanted. I have sought to be remade in the light of my inner self all this time. I decided to fall into this thought and allow it to do its own work. Whatever that may be.
     
So, I say, bring it on. I want less to worry about, less to clean, and a life of quiet contemplation and devotion to what really matters; my inner self and family. Others read magazines and wish for simple living, I am going to embrace living that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment