Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dark days

       Some of the days that we think we can't survive are the openings for transformation. I have been asking my Divine guidance for assistance for a few days now and my life has gotten chaotic and awful.
In my pain I have come to know the Grace that guides me. In the past i would have gotten caught up in the  mess that life brings to us in times like this.
   I have had many blessing along the way, and in the past I would have over looked these for the other reality of the bad that I see happening around me.
   This brings me to the reality that there is no bad just a movement that helps your lives transform, I want very much to teach this understanding to others, and I know that I need to live it and understand this to teach it.
     There is a peace that prevails when you see Grace in all that happens. We stop labeling good and bad. Knowing that it is all part if life that is in our best interest.
    The dark things that pass in our lives are the excuses to know Grace, commune and love; become whole in the knowing of our inner selves. Others say that they stop, I haven't seen those days yet, but I can see that they may. By virtue of perception, darkness becomes pure Grace flowing through the quality of life. Purifying all we do not want; maneuvering us into happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment